User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am
Someone hates us......

Post by Snev » Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:24 pm

fresh off the back of my mum Dying yesterday, our beautiful little female cat Mia, was run over and killed earlier...... her Brother is going to have to be put to sleep later in the week due to kidney problems that have been on going for a couple of years..... Bruce our Ginger Tom went a few months back with the same issues and Sam's Dad Died in December...... top all that off with the recent Insolvency and altogether, I'm pretty much done now...... Seriously though...... can it get any worse ? Stop the World, i want to get off.........
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Someone hates us......

Post by Ninjachica » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:22 pm

I'm so sorry.
We can all cope with a few things going wrong, but not what you are dealing with. Overwhelming doesn't even begin to cut it.

You are already a long way down that dark tunnel. Then the light at the end goes out again. I feel for you.

Hopefully the lighter days will help lift the oppression. You will get through this.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Someone hates us......

Post by Snev » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:41 am

Sorry, I'm just needing to vent... I'll pull it altogether soon ..........
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Someone hates us......

Post by Ninjachica » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:46 pm

Vent away

No judgement here

(Unless you fall off your bike, then we will all take the p!ss)
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Someone hates us......

Post by Snev » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:42 am

Ha... :D ,,, Grom getting MOT on Tuesday... £74 to insure. Tuono will be MOT'd next, at the moment, the only vehicle I own that is road legal is the Sur-Ron, so no longer trips anywhere for a while........... once the dust has settled i'll be taking a good look at what I need........ Mum has left some money for the 3 Grandkids, so hopefully they can get on the property ladder and Her House has been left to my sister and me....... There is light at the end of the tunnel !
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Someone hates us......

Post by Beelady » Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:37 pm

Well, it's a sad reason for getting something good eventually, but as my boys told me very firmly when my wonderful Godmother died and left me money to pay off my mortgage, it was left to me to make my life a little brighter and better and I should get on with spending it and thinking of the fun times we had together. So many memories and so much fun over the years.
I still miss her but I shall never, ever forget how wonderful it was that she looked after me when I needed help.
Your Mum would surely be pleased that this will help you, in the long run.
I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that you have some hope, however sad you feel right now. x

Post Reply