True

Post amusing Stories, Videos, Pictures, Memes, etc in here
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
True

Post by bobsnicholson » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:18 am

My brother lives in Kiev Ukraine. A bike ride away (with peddles) is this cafe he has his coffee in.
IMG-20190721-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20190721-WA0000.jpg (134.79KiB)Viewed 950 times
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: True

Post by Beelady » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Now there's a word I haven't heard for a long time. How PC we've all become.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: True

Post by Ninjachica » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:06 pm

Golly
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: True

Post by Beelady » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:05 pm

Ha, ha! That cracked me up :D Nice one!

User avatar
DanielAssug
Posts:7
Joined:Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:26 pm
Location:Spain
Contact:

Men Dating Men: Celebrating Adulation and Joint.

Post by DanielAssug » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:05 am

Are there any success stories or personal experiences from men who have found love and happiness through same-sex relationships? I would love to hear about the joys and challenges faced by gay men in the dating world and how they navigate through societal pressures and stereotypes.
umek insulators for sale

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: True

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:25 pm

What?
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
DanielAssug
Posts:7
Joined:Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:26 pm
Location:Spain
Contact:

God help us.

Post by DanielAssug » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:32 pm

Is it possible for a higher power to intervene in our daily lives, offering guidance and assistance, or is our belief in divine intervention a mere illusion? Can faith in a higher power bring comfort and strength amidst life's challenges, or is it simply a coping mechanism for the uncertainties of existence? Share your thoughts and experiences on the intersection of spirituality and personal struggles.
umek insulators for sale

User avatar
DanielAssug
Posts:7
Joined:Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:26 pm
Location:Spain
Contact:

General Bike Related pics.

Post by DanielAssug » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:33 pm

What are the most bizarre and jaw-dropping bike-related pictures that have left you in awe and disbelief?
umek insulators for sale

User avatar
DanielAssug
Posts:7
Joined:Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:26 pm
Location:Spain
Contact:

Site news and Announcements.

Post by DanielAssug » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:41 am

What groundbreaking features or updates are planned for the forum that will revolutionize the way bikers connect and interact within the online community? Are there any surprises in store that will leave members exhilarated and eager to further engage in Bikers' Banter?
umek insulators for sale

User avatar
DanielAssug
Posts:7
Joined:Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:26 pm
Location:Spain
Contact:

Bikers' Banter - Index page.

Post by DanielAssug » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:42 am

Can motorcycles unite people from different cultures and backgrounds, fostering understanding and breaking down societal barriers?
umek insulators for sale

Post Reply