Honda CB 1100

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am
Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Snev » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:17 pm

We are getting it next week, It's all about Fun and flickability...... I might keep It and Mod It but not sure yet...... yes Still got both bikes and I bought an FJ1200 a couple of weeks ago........ Image
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Podgehog
Posts:45
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Podgehog » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Snev wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 am
Hello, Our FB site was set up 9 months ago with Admin and mods basically to replace the MCN Forum that we used to use. That forum was full of hate, resentment and general abuse, not by everyone but a handful of posters determined to cause Trouble. I'm happy to say that in the 9 months that have passed, there has been no trouble what so ever, just "Banter". There are just as many regularly posting on the FB site as were posting on the MCN site, so It's clear to see where the problems lay. I hope this place takes off as It's just for Friendly Banter too.
Returning to Topic, Bob I just bought a 26 year old FJ1200 and we're swapping the Diesel for a Chav Mobile ........... What's in your Garage ?
cheers :)

yeah, it's a shame a few ruin it for the many, good to hear there's been an alternative created that's working out well

This site isn't trying to replace your Facebook forum, I'd welcome a link between them as much as I'd accept wanting them completely separate... I've never really understood the 'rivalry' between different forums and groups, at the end of the day we're all here to chat, catch up, talk nonsense and help each other, doesn't matter where it is as long as it's not nasty :)
I'm that guy that does stuff to the site that no one really notices

User avatar
Podgehog
Posts:45
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Podgehog » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:40 pm

Snev wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:27 pm
Don't Laugh ..............
Image
you'll get no laughing from me... had a run in against one of these not long ago and it genuinley shocked me!!
I'm that guy that does stuff to the site that no one really notices

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Snev » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:17 pm

what were you Riding/Driving at the time ?
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Podgehog
Posts:45
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Podgehog » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:31 pm

my R33 skyline (gtst, not a gtr) no idea what power I'm putting down but somewhere between 350 and 400

the difference 4wd and a modern engine makes is amazing, it looked so composed and effortless I was rather jealous haha
I'm that guy that does stuff to the site that no one really notices

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:51 pm

It's a real hooligan of a motor. Remember to wear your baseball cap backwards :-p
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Snev » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Ha..... your're a Petrol Head Cager anorl then........ were you ever known as Hos in a previous life ?
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Snev » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:54 pm

bobsnicholson wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:51 pm
It's a real hooligan of a motor. Remember to wear your baseball cap backwards :-p
ha......... that's why I called it a Chav mobile........
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Piglet » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:03 am

bobsnicholson wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:02 am
Snev, as you asked the only addition recently is Shirley's new Range Rover Velar P300 AND a new house and garage to put it in.
Are the Range Rover, house, and garage white?
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Piglet » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:08 am

Podgehog wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:39 pm

yeah, it's a shame a few ruin it for the many, good to hear there's been an alternative created that's working out well

This site isn't trying to replace your Facebook forum, I'd welcome a link between them as much as I'd accept wanting them completely separate... I've never really understood the 'rivalry' between different forums and groups, at the end of the day we're all here to chat, catch up, talk nonsense and help each other, doesn't matter where it is as long as it's not nasty :)
We says nasty things about each other (e.g. Snev is short both in stature and manhood*), but it is all in good fun. Even Beelady is nice. :-p

*Side effect of owning a ZZR1400. :devil:
"It's just banter." - Snev

Post Reply