Honda CB 1100

User avatar
Podgehog
Posts:45
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:16 am
Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Podgehog » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:41 am

Snev wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:24 pm
ours has been going for nearly 9 months now...no Idiots, trolls or anyone incognito...
Just to chip in here... I've managed many forums over the years (which is why I was asked to create this one) and a forum is only ever as good as it's moderators...

As of right now, that's only me and I don't know any of you, so I'm pretty much giving everyone free reign and I'll correct any posting errors I come across and help where I can.

Oh, and the ability to browse the forum 'appearing offline' has been disabled ;-)

If there are ever any issues though, you can report specific posts (using the ! button top-right of the post) which will highlight that post for a moderator to look at but that report isn't viewable by any standard member, and if someone is acting up, just PM a moderator and they'll be dealt with, I've banned many people over the years, but none that didn't deserve it :tup:

ANYWAY!!

back on topic

I have a Twix wrapper and 32p :monkey:
I'm that guy that does stuff to the site that no one really notices

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Snev » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 am

Hello, Our FB site was set up 9 months ago with Admin and mods basically to replace the MCN Forum that we used to use. That forum was full of hate, resentment and general abuse, not by everyone but a handful of posters determined to cause Trouble. I'm happy to say that in the 9 months that have passed, there has been no trouble what so ever, just "Banter". There are just as many regularly posting on the FB site as were posting on the MCN site, so It's clear to see where the problems lay. I hope this place takes off as It's just for Friendly Banter too.
Returning to Topic, Bob I just bought a 26 year old FJ1200 and we're swapping the Diesel for a Chav Mobile ........... What's in your Garage ?
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:57 am

Yes free shipping, but the bike will cost you $30k :-p
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:02 am

Snev, as you asked the only addition recently is Shirley's new Range Rover Velar P300 AND a new house and garage to put it in.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:12 am

Playing with the picture uploading. So forgive if it goes titty up.
Pics of Shirley's new motor (i think)
IMG-20180312-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20180312-WA0003.jpg (102.66KiB)Viewed 1222 times
IMG-20180312-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20180312-WA0001.jpg (128.91KiB)Viewed 1222 times
IMG_20180312_165634.jpg
IMG_20180312_165634.jpg (224.33KiB)Viewed 1222 times
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Snev » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:34 am

very Nice Bob.... my mate sells them and drives one at the moment and he had to rescue his wife after she got stuck in the snow in her Merc last week. I see you've gone for the White Option for a change !!!!
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:06 pm

Snev wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:34 am
very Nice Bob.... my mate sells them and drives one at the moment and he had to rescue his wife after she got stuck in the snow in her Merc last week. I see you've gone for the White Option for a change !!!!
What you replacing the white diesel with???? do you know yet.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Snev » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:27 pm

Don't Laugh ..............
2017-Ford-Focus-RS-Coupe-Hatchback-Base-4dr-Hatchback-Photo-2.png.jpg
2017-Ford-Focus-RS-Coupe-Hatchback-Base-4dr-Hatchback-Photo-2.png.jpg (225.23KiB)Viewed 1220 times
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by Snev » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Blimey........ I did It.........!!!!!
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Honda CB 1100

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:35 pm

Yes. Catch pigeons with that thing. Love em but bit too boy racerish for an old bloke like me. Have a look at a VW R, sort of a posh slower competitor.

Have you still got the Green Machine and the MT???
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply