Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post any non-bike-related pics in here
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by bobsnicholson »

So i will see you all on the 21st then :)
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Snev »

Beelady wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:58 pm We've been friends for a long time and John and I used to meet up for days out with him and Bryan (gunga). I'm hoping to visit him and Lou and see the boat sometime this summer. Last time I saw him was either a meet at Loomies or the NEC at a show. I used to long to have his ZX10 for myself. It was a stunning orange colour and you needed dark glasses when we parked it next to the Striple. They looked so beautiful together. :) Then there was the chase along the motorway to the Supersausage one year. It was lunacy and I don't remember who started it, either Unit or John, but I was at the back because all the other boys had much faster bikes then me. Luckily Oldish realised I would get lost and waited for me. it was complete madness and we were lucky to get away with it. A really happy memory though.
I have it all on Video......... Did a 150 fly by...... at one point.... that was also the day I maxed out the ZZR whilst racing a Ferrari Scudi summit..... was really fast and I kept hitting the Limiter...... Helmet cam was off though, think the USB had come away !!!!
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
Piglet
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Piglet »

Snev wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:45 am I have it all on Video......... Did a 150 fly by...... at one point.... that was also the day I maxed out the ZZR whilst racing a Ferrari Scudi summit..... was really fast and I kept hitting the Limiter...... Helmet cam was off though, think the USB had come away !!!!
Cessna 150? I washed and fueled those up back in the day (summer job at a pilot training school).

You were going so fast that the USB cable ended up in Croatia, where the finder now lives in a big house. 🤪
"It's just banter." - Snev
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Snev »

Lol....... It was but a Snippet in time............. We all went up the M1....... Line a Stern.......... I had the Camera on....... and got everyone in the frame.......... Dropped back to film Oldish and Emma...... then Gave it a small handfull....... to get up front. I said it before but John was a bit of an eye opener on his Triumph...... Up front with Attitude and more than a tad Impressive....................
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Beelady »

I spent years trying to catch up with him. I managed it twice in 42 years but once was when he slowed to give way on a roundabout and I didn't :D
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Beelady »

Piglet wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:02 pm
Snev wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:45 am I have it all on Video......... Did a 150 fly by...... at one point.... that was also the day I maxed out the ZZR whilst racing a Ferrari Scudi summit..... was really fast and I kept hitting the Limiter...... Helmet cam was off though, think the USB had come away !!!!
Cessna 150? I washed and fueled those up back in the day (summer job at a pilot training school).

You were going so fast that the USB cable ended up in Croatia, where the finder now lives in a big house. 🤪
There has surely never been such a famous USB cable. Or non-cable :)
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Snev »

It still hasn't appeared yet although he did say he'd MOT'd the Bike a while back............. early days I guess !!!!
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by CantCorner »

Does anyone else miss his mental ramblings ? :D

Actually feel quite sorry for the guy , he's obviously got something missing and seemed quite lonely with only social media as his friends.
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Beelady »

It's when he falls in love with girly photo's that things get really difficult. His Mum takes his money away when he does that, to stop him giving it all away to scammers.
It hasn't happened for a while. It's very time consuming, trying to suggest better ways of meeting nice young ladies without having to be unkind to him.
And he suffers from gout. I'm so glad I was born me and not him.
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Snev »

He is quite prolific on certain FB Political sites and often comments about BLM and Brexit. he also posts lots of music Videos and comments on Bike related threads mostly Visordown. I did meet him and it all clicked into place..... he's got certain problems.
Ok, I confess.......
Post Reply