User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am
Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Snev » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:22 pm

Just been talking to him on messenger, He's currently in Croatia and unable to ride as he has a sore heel. :tup:
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Beelady » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:41 pm

That'll be the gout then. He has convinced himdself that his doctor knows nothing,sohe won't follow the instructions he's given. Every now and then I poke him with a pointed stick but I'm pretty sure he never listens. I used to wonder why his family didn't try to sort him out, but then I don't have to live with him, so I expect they've tried and failed too :'-(

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Snev » Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:18 pm

his dad is called Neville..... It's proven that all Nevilles are crap Dads..... or so i've been told................ :)
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Beelady » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:23 pm

I don't think you can be a proper crap dad. Your children appear to be speaking to you :)
Did your dad think it was O.K for you to wander around Soho at night at 10 years old? Will you disinherit your children if one of them makes you a Grandad? No?
Get to the back of the bad dad queue you softie xxxx

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Beelady » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:25 pm

Oh, and if your daughter comes to you and says she'd like to get married might I suggest your refrain from saying "you don't have to marry them if they're in trouble nowadays."
That sort ofthing doesn't earn brownie points :)

Post by Snev » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:54 am

Beelady wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:23 pm
I don't think you can be a proper crap dad. Your children appear to be speaking to you :)
Did your dad think it was O.K for you to wander around Soho at night at 10 years old? Will you disinherit your children if one of them makes you a Grandad? No?
Get to the back of the bad dad queue you softie xxxx
My Kids sort of grunt a reply when prompted....... I was never a ten year old from memory...... I've been mostly 13 and three quaters all my life apart from when looking in the mirror ! Our Son does fancy a girl but nothing has come of it yet and our Daughter keeps picking duds...... my Sammy jst won't run off with someone else like all her friends have, so i guess we are all stuck with each other............... :D
Got our 50th trip this weekend, off to Northampton to see our lovely Alex and her daughter Izzy as it's her 7th birthday but I'm going to stay in the MH as I have to look after Daisy as she doesn't like little people and tends to want to eat bits of them........ We will be staying at Billing Aquadrome in peace and quiet cooking smelly food, drinking dirty water and generally avoiding human contact....... just the way I like it !

Post by Snev » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:30 pm

Beelady wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:41 pm
That'll be the gout then. He has convinced himdself that his doctor knows nothing,sohe won't follow the instructions he's given. Every now and then I poke him with a pointed stick but I'm pretty sure he never listens. I used to wonder why his family didn't try to sort him out, but then I don't have to live with him, so I expect they've tried and failed too :'-(
It's OK though...... He has a keen following on Visordown where he shares lots of tales about riding........ this is the latest one in reply to the Electric powered bike write up............... (Am I Bad ?) :-o
IMG_4743.JPG
IMG_4743.JPG (98.53KiB)Viewed 505 times
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by CantCorner » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:44 pm

I might have to join Visordown to get my daily dose of giggles . :D :D :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Snev » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:31 pm

I just have these post's turn up on FB....... these and many more.... It's very hard not to comment.......... Some of his stuff is Brilliant and utterly believable, especially the Bike Riding stories....... but you'll need a USB to view them........
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Beelady » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:55 am

I'm very fond of Nathan. I'd forgotten about visor down. Maybe once the turmoil is over and I'm all settled and steady again I'll have another look at it.
Nev, your idea of a good weekend sounds quite like my idea of the same, except chillies. I've tried and tried, but for me they are all too hot and I can't taste anything else.
Hoping that next year I'll be able to go back to growing my own. I shall choose the very mildest variety and try again :)

Post Reply