User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm
Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Piglet » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:10 am

This was interesting.

Image
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Piglet » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:11 am

Someone fixed the picture.

Image
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by bobsnicholson » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:40 am

Didn't realis(Z)e Emma had a thing going on with Unit.......................how he getting on by the way, still on the boat i hope??
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post by Piglet » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:48 am

bobsnicholson wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:40 am
Didn't realis(Z)e Emma had a thing going on with Unit.......................how he getting on by the way, still on the boat i hope??
Yep, still living on the double-wide canal house barge.
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Beelady » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:58 pm

We've been friends for a long time and John and I used to meet up for days out with him and Bryan (gunga). I'm hoping to visit him and Lou and see the boat sometime this summer. Last time I saw him was either a meet at Loomies or the NEC at a show. I used to long to have his ZX10 for myself. It was a stunning orange colour and you needed dark glasses when we parked it next to the Striple. They looked so beautiful together. :) Then there was the chase along the motorway to the Supersausage one year. It was lunacy and I don't remember who started it, either Unit or John, but I was at the back because all the other boys had much faster bikes then me. Luckily Oldish realised I would get lost and waited for me. it was complete madness and we were lucky to get away with it. A really happy memory though.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:35 am

Some names you mentioned there that i met including Unit and Oldish. Do wish they would pop on here now and again, especially Gunga, what a character.
Ah well i hope they are keeping well. One name i never got to meet who sounds like he was a great guy.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Ninjachica » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:32 am

With a bit of luck, they might come to Caffeine and Machine on Easter Monday.

There’s a few interested 👍
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:55 am

What date does Easter Monday fall on???? (i nearly asked, and what day :shock: )
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by CantCorner » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:11 am

Tuesday 22nd April . :devil:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Is Bike Magazine Stalking Us?

Post by Ninjachica » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:57 pm

CantCorner wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:11 am
Tuesday 22nd April . :devil:
🤣🤣