Camara on Spaz mode

Post any non-bike-related pics in here
Snev
Camara on Spaz mode

Post by Snev » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:45 pm

Went for a coast ride to take some pics..... forgot it was set for this site so... here's a few pics.
IMG_4352.JPG
IMG_4352.JPG (116.17KiB)Viewed 451 times
IMG_4359.JPG
IMG_4359.JPG (133.02KiB)Viewed 451 times
IMG_4356.JPG
IMG_4356.JPG (112.8KiB)Viewed 451 times
Ok, I confess.......

Beelady

Re: Camara on Spaz mode

Post by Beelady » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:07 am

There's a lot of nice places to stop and look at things. I enjoyed my last trip down your way so much.
Maybe, if the final attempt to make the Striple reliable works, I'll find my way back. :)

Snev

Post by Snev » Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:44 pm

There is.... lots and lots of lovely places........ We live in a Beautiful Country..... hope you get the Stripple working again soon we must do one of those get togethers again. :tup:
Ok, I confess.......

Beelady

Post by Beelady » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:47 am

I'm told that the house selling will be all over within three weeks. I've been here before, so not going to believe it until it happens, but I've been down to uncover the Striple and make sure it's tyres are blown up and it's ready to load into the van as soon as the money lands in my account.
I've decided to get them to change the oil and coolant while it's there. Might as well get the extras done as well. :)

Then it will be onwards with buying my old lady bungalow and getting my bike shed built. We're going to make the frames up on the farm so it will all be in kit form, ready to go. I'm planning two ground anchors as well.
I'm expecting my insurance to go up though.It's a much higher risk area I'm going to, but I'll just have to put up with that.

Once I'm in and settled and the Striple is back (hopefully fixed forever) I can get back to my long solo rides. Love riding with friends but there's nothing like a day out on the bike, finding new roads and places to stop and eat. Bikes and food! Can't wait!

Snev

Post by Snev » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:44 am

Fingers crossed for you Bee...... and go tell the Striple to behave or uncle Snev will turn up with a Gun or two !!!! Nowt beets a nice solo ride, no one else to worry about and no pressure to do anything but enjoy the ride.....It also helps having no friends whatsoever !!!! :D
Ok, I confess.......