User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm
For the older bikers...

Post by Ninjachica » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:42 pm

.
Attachments
19ADD5A7-8A16-4B7B-A079-BA288B542121.jpeg
19ADD5A7-8A16-4B7B-A079-BA288B542121.jpeg (119.39KiB)Viewed 615 times
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: For the older bikers...

Post by Beelady » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:05 pm

I was surprised to find one of those, brand new and unused, (the toilet. Not the bike) when I tidied out a shed a few weeks ago.

I was wondering what to do with it....... :)

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: For the older bikers...

Post by Snev » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:25 am

Most modern houses now come with one indoors...... just sayin bee.
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: For the older bikers...

Post by CantCorner » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:34 pm

Not that it had a toilet on the back of it , but the picture reminded me of the time when I went pillion on the back of a Genesis ExUp facing backwards .

Probably up there with one of the most stupidest things I've done .
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: For the older bikers...

Post by Beelady » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:38 pm

CantCorner wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:34 pm
Not that it had a toilet on the back of it , but the picture reminded me of the time when I went pillion on the back of a Genesis ExUp facing backwards .

Probably up there with one of the most stupidest things I've done .
I think we've all done that one Gareth. I know I have :D

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: For the older bikers...

Post by Piglet » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:47 am

CantCorner wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:34 pm
Not that it had a toilet on the back of it , but the picture reminded me of the time when I went pillion on the back of a Genesis ExUp facing backwards .

Probably up there with one of the most stupidest things I've done .
I was talking to a guy at the semi-local Beemer dealer who wanted a bike his wife could sit backwards on and film push bikers on RAGBRAI (a beer drinking and pork loin eating event disguised as a cross-state push bike ride). Told him to go for the more stable R1200RT over the F 800 GT.
"It's just banter." - Snev

Post Reply