User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am
ta da.....

Post by Snev » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:40 pm

IMG_1966.JPG
IMG_1966.JPG (112.8KiB)Viewed 704 times
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: ta da.....

Post by Snev » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Just thought I'd play around with settings again....... got it down even further than last time.....
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: ta da.....

Post by Beelady » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:33 pm

I see it's still indoors :)

Sammy's lucky it's such a cute little bike. I had to climb over a naked Gold Wing every time I wanted to open the 'fridge door for a couple of years, back in the late 70's.
I was perfectly happy to live with it in the house, but I have to admit to being slightly annoyed when I realised he was taking the top off the coffee table to use as a ramp every time he wanted to take it out :shock:

The only absolute no was putting bike or BBQ parts into the dishwasher. One must draw the line somewhere.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: ta da.....

Post by bobsnicholson » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:56 am

Just measured up. If i remove the dining table and chairs i could just get the Wing in through the French doors. I'll ask Shirley when she get's up. Put you ear deafending things on around 8am.
Cute likkle bike that. Not sure on a NW500 trip but.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: ta da.....

Post by Snev » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:05 am

It's got a cult following mostly by people my age and older !!!!! .....I could barely get through the door due to the handle bar width and the huge exhaust ....... I have a cunning plan to get it out again...... the Handguards are wider and I dont think it will be possible to get it out without buying a nice new exhaust system.......... I'll let you know what Sammy says...... :D
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: ta da.....

Post by Snev » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:06 am

Beelady wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:33 pm
I see it's still indoors :)

Sammy's lucky it's such a cute little bike. I had to climb over a naked Gold Wing every time I wanted to open the 'fridge door for a couple of years, back in the late 70's.
I was perfectly happy to live with it in the house, but I have to admit to being slightly annoyed when I realised he was taking the top off the coffee table to use as a ramp every time he wanted to take it out :shock:

The only absolute no was putting bike or BBQ parts into the dishwasher. One must draw the line somewhere.
"Climbing Naked over a Gold Wing " ......... hmmmmm
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: ta da.....

Post by Beelady » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:55 pm

I was very careful with that sentence :D

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: ta da.....

Post by Snev » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:45 am

It doesn't matter, I will always use the words to my advantage.... no matter what order they appear in. :D
Ok, I confess.......

Post Reply