User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am
Here are about 6000 new Pics........

Post by Snev » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:26 pm

Sorry if it takes you about one second to see them all...... ! :D
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Here are about 6000 new Pics........

Post by Beelady » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:33 pm

I see no pictures yet, but no matter. I'd love a Grom. I've been looking at them ever since they first appeared.
I really can't afford to run three bikes or I'd probably have one by now. The two I have already are so perfect for me, but it doesn't stop me wanting more!

I was having a private visit to my Triumph dealer this morning. I would have needed a big transporter for all the bikes I wanted, although I couldn't touch the ground on a single one, apart from the Bonneville clan. I wouldn't say no to one of each of those. I struggled to cope with selling John's beautiful T120, but of course I couldn't be parted from my Striple, so it was the right choice.

I rarely envy others, but sometimes I imagine what it might be like to be rich and fill the shed up with toys :D

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Here are about 6000 new Pics........

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:21 am

It was so quick i didn't see any. :D
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Here are about 6000 new Pics........

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:29 am

Whilst we are waiting for Nev's pic's lets go back in history.
The bike lurking to the left at the back of the garage is the CB.........did i ever mention i miss that bike. And the White Wing.
I think this is the first time i have admitted how i came to have the Ducati. I didn't want it but took it payment of a loan. I can honestly say it's the most uncomfortable bike i have ever ridden. Rather ride the bus than ride another one of those.
20140924_135319.jpg
20140924_135319.jpg (242.8KiB)Viewed 832 times
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Here are about 6000 new Pics........

Post by Snev » Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:30 am

Can't post any pics despite how i try...... the site crashes after flashing on and off a few times.
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Here are about 6000 new Pics........

Post by CantCorner » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:51 am

Scale photo of Nev's Grom . :D :D
Grom.jpg
Grom.jpg (6.45KiB)Viewed 827 times
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Here are about 6000 new Pics........

Post by Snev » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Ha....... it's changed a bit today...... got rid of the rear Mudguard and fitted some trick Handguards........ probably shed a couple of KG's.......... Next up will be the Exhaust and a better breathing Air filter........ then I'll be looking at reducing some weight.... I'm way too heavy at the moment !!!!
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Here are about 6000 new Pics........

Post by Beelady » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:51 pm

One of my Street Triple friends has spent years reducing the weight of his bike. It's become an obsession, but I quite enjoy watching the progress. I can't remember the running total of weight lost but I know we passed 11kg sometime during summer 2019. I'm not sure how much weight that is in English, but he was very smiley when he came round to show me how it was going.

I wonder if there's a record for the lightest Grom yet.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Here are about 6000 new Pics........

Post by Snev » Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:14 pm

11 KG's is about 25 LBS...... or there abouts ..... It's quite a saving........ My Grom weighs about the same as my Suzuki X7......... but it has tiny wheels and @ 8 BHP as opposed to the 29 bhp ( Crank ) of the X7......... Either way , it really won't make any difference as this Grom is Painfully slow !!!!!
Ok, I confess.......

Post Reply