User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: pics of stuff about the new bike

Post by Ninjachica » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Apparently mine is 143.

Maybe that’s why I still love it. It gets to 70 very quickly.

I’m not sure what the Fazer is, but I use that for pottering around. That gets to 70 ok too 😉

The issue nowadays is political. Emissions etc.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: pics of stuff about the new bike

Post by Ninjachica » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:50 pm

I like it snev. You’ll have fun on that 👍😁
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: pics of stuff about the new bike

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Haha, put a nappy on him.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: pics of stuff about the new bike

Post by Snev » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:46 am

He's old and has Kidney problems, It's not his fault....... luckily we have easy to clean floors !
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Snev » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:47 am

Ninjachica wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:50 pm
I like it snev. You’ll have fun on that 👍😁
Thanks, I like it too..... but it looks like rain all 7 days now so it'll stay tucked up warm and dry.
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Snev » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:49 am

Ninjachica wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:50 pm
I like it snev. You’ll have fun on that 👍😁
Thanks, I like it too..... but it looks like rain all 7 days now so it'll stay tucked up warm and dry.
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: pics of stuff about the new bike

Post by Piglet » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:27 am

bobsnicholson wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:33 pm
Computer thermometer thing showed 19c at one time. Lovely for bikeing.
Even more lovely for biking when the air temperature gauge shows 19°F.
"It's just banter." - Snev

Post Reply