Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post any non-bike-related pics in here
User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am
Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post by Snev » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Anyone who has followed the FB group post's will know my latest hobby is Airgun Collecting..... well I started buying them about two years ago and now It's getting a bit silly........... If anyone is interested, here's a pic of most of the Rifles....... the Pistols will be on another wall If I can make space......... got some absolutely cracking classics and some really expensive new stuff.......
IMG_1290.JPG
IMG_1290.JPG (152.88KiB)Viewed 762 times
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post by Snev » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:07 pm

The ones on the wall above are PCP's, they are amazing....... Slick and quiet to use but deadly accurate out to @ 50 Yards......... As I'm not a Fire Arms Certificate Holder, They are not so powerful as some but still a lot of fun.
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post by bobsnicholson » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:08 pm

Crikey you could start your own revolution with that lot.
Not my cup of tea to be honest. We would never let our lads near toy guns.
However, a hobby is a hobby and if it pleases so be it.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post by Snev » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:08 pm

The one's below range from @ 1908.......
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post by Beelady » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:09 pm

I like topics.

I also like Mars bars, Bounties, Twix....... :D

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Piglet » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:19 am

Snev wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:07 pm
The ones on the wall above are PCP's, they are amazing....... Slick and quiet to use but deadly accurate out to @ 50 Yards......... As I'm not a Fire Arms Certificate Holder, They are not so powerful as some but still a lot of fun.
If I had the money I would buy this: https://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2009/ ... nsferable/
Last edited by Piglet on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post by Piglet » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:24 am

Beelady wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:09 pm
I also like Mars bars
Deep fried Scottish style?

Post by Snev » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:26 am

bobsnicholson wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:08 pm
Crikey you could start your own revolution with that lot.
Not my cup of tea to be honest. We would never let our lads near toy guns.
However, a hobby is a hobby and if it pleases so be it.
Had my first one when I was 10..... never shot a living thing in all the years though, just targets and old beer cans...... the older ones are mostly in a bad way so I just have a tinker with them, adding a few new bits and generally restore them back to as original as I can..... one old Pistol I got for £15 is now worth around £800, so there is an investment element here. The New ones are a bit of an indulgence though......
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post by Snev » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:26 am

Actually, I do shoot the odd annoying Fly !
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:58 am

Snev wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:26 am
Actually, I do shoot the odd annoying Fly !
What from 100 paces.

Good hobby for sure. Do you still dabble in Gold?????
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply