Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post any non-bike-related pics in here
bobsnicholson
Re: Just trying to add some Topics here......

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:56 pm

As stated, i am waiting to hear off/from somebody that has had them and cashed them in??
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Snev

Post by Snev » Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:30 pm

:tup:
Ok, I confess.......

Snev

Post by Snev » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:22 pm

The latest member Is now fully equipped and ready for War......... I know it's not everyones Bag but this thing is amazing........ Could have bought another Bike for what it cost but the sheer accuracy and Beer Can Killing capability is a joy to behold..........
IMG_1523.jpg
IMG_1523.jpg (139.62KiB)Viewed 642 times
Ok, I confess.......

bobsnicholson

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:47 pm

Strange eh. Our boy's were not allowed any toy guns of any description. Nearest they got was them water pistol pump things.

Does that gun fire pellets or bullets????????
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Snev

Post by Snev » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:13 pm

I had my first at about 11 years old.... ish...... My Dad bought me it and I had a lot of fun killing stuff in the back garden........ well actually, I only used to shoot at targets or when a better shot, little things like Bottle Tops and those little plastic Army Soldiers.......... Still got that Gun......... All of them are Pellets in either .177 or .22 and they are all sub 12ftlb's so no Fire Arms Certificate is required..... even so, they are really accurate and a well placed shot could still probably kill a bit !!!!! This Gun was only about £1500 but sme are Stupid Money...... I refuse to pay Stupid Money but am happy to buy those that offer GVFM ........... A while back someone said I should try a ... So and so gun..... so I bought It.... then someone else said I should buy another, so I bought that.......... I'm hooked in now and everytime someone comes up with another suggestion, I just Buy it...... Might just stop in a while and take up Stamp collecting.......
Ok, I confess.......

Piglet

Post by Piglet » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:49 pm

I want something in 7.62 NATO with DU rounds - when they hit the DU burns hot enough to create a plasma that will blow holes in steel, concrete, and rock.

OK, not really.
"It's just banter." - Snev

Snev

Post by Snev » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:06 am

you Americans...... What are you like .... :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ok, I confess.......