Good road to ride (bit far to go though)

Post any bike pictures you have in here
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Re: Good road to ride (bit far to go though)

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:29 am

And i would love to take it. However the main reason for the trip is to take an oven, hob, micro wave and a heap of other stuff the bastards robbed a couple of weeks ago. They even took the kitchen sink, really, they left it on the drive obviously overloaded, as we will be going down..............at least i get to have a ride on my bike.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply