User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Weston-Super-Mare

Post by CantCorner » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:04 am

It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Weston-Super-Mare

Post by Ninjachica » Tue May 01, 2018 11:17 pm

That’s a long way ahead 👍

I’m sure I’ll be in the UK for that one, as I expect to be in Oman just before then.

I gather that this is the best beach race around 👍
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Weston-Super-Mare

Post by CantCorner » Wed May 02, 2018 9:21 am

Thought I'd post the event early as anyone thinking about going for the whole weekend would need to book a hotel now as it tends to get a tad busy . 8-)
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Weston-Super-Mare

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed May 02, 2018 9:38 am

Looking forward to the day/s i can get a bit of time to myself (with bike) what with all this shit going/gone on in UK and Spain.

My CB goes to the dealer today, :tdn: :'-( :'-( :'-( :'-( :'-( :'-( :'-(
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply