User avatar
Beemer
Posts:29
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:40 am
Conrads memorial ride 2018

Post by Beemer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:27 pm

http://353.org.uk/2017/04/conrads-ride- ... rP1_YjFLIU

Conrads memorial ride 2018, Conrad was a biker and the 353rd soldier killed in Afghanistan.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Conrads memorial ride 2018

Post by Ninjachica » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:15 am

Looks like a few of us will be going to this (Beemer, Ratbike...)

Anyone else up for it?
Saturday 21 July - 09:30

Commemorative motorcycle ride and live music event in memory of Pte Conrad Lewis, 353rd British soldier to lose his life in Afghanistan.

353 is a charity founded by Conrad’s family, which raises funds to help those affected by conflict overseas.

The ride is learner friendly, departing from Ragley Hall at 11:00 and aims to arrive at Old Leamingtonians RFC at 13:30 for a fun filled day of live music, custom bike/car/truck exhibitions, charity auction & raffle plus much much more.

“Non bikers”, you can join us at Old Leamingtonians from 13:00 to join in the fun.

Live music will play until 23:00 and overnight camping is available on site for only £5 extra.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Conrads memorial ride 2018

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:51 pm

No, not my sort of thing, besides Mrs Bob is going to Dubai on a jolly for 3 weeks from 13th July....i am scheming a suitable break.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Hairybob
Posts:58
Joined:Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:16 pm

Re: Conrads memorial ride 2018

Post by Hairybob » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:43 pm

For some reason I'd got it into my head this was tomorrow, not next month. I wonder what I'm supposed to be doing that I've got mixed up.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Conrads memorial ride 2018

Maybe go out for a ride and enjoy yourself instead :D

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Hairybob wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:43 pm
For some reason I'd got it into my head this was tomorrow, not next month. I wonder what I'm supposed to be doing that I've got mixed up.
Hopefully, someone will ring you tonight and check what time you are meeting tomorrow!
💡💡💡
If it ain't fun, don't do it

Post Reply