Only one I could find

Talk about your old bikes and your experience with them in here
Post Reply
User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Only one I could find

Post by CantCorner » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:23 pm

Photo taken 4 years ago .
Sucking up to Snev but one of the best bikes I've owned .
My Camera 024.JPG
My Camera 024.JPG (118.52KiB)Viewed 616 times
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Only one I could find

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:03 pm

If i had a 1970s back i could have one of those. CC, what they like at cornering????? :D
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Only one I could find

Post by CantCorner » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:32 pm

The bike was brilliant at cornering , it was the rider that couldn't . :-p
Funnily enough it was my f**ked back that was the deciding factor in getting rid .