Double busy

Talk about your projects and post pictures of them in here
User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Re: Double busy

Post by CantCorner » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:59 pm

Ninjachica wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:27 pm
I think it needs a biker christening.

We should all rock up the day after lockdown ends 😁😁😁
By the time lockdown ends , there’s a slim chance it’ll be finished. 😰
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Double busy

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:38 am

Fully agree. :tup: As i am famous i am prepared to accept a booking to cut the tape on the official opening :geek:
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Double busy

Post by CantCorner » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:45 am

Famous or infamous ? :D :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Double busy

Post by CantCorner » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:46 am

Floor down , lights on , wood burner in .
Few more weekends and Bob will have to book flights home as he'll be required with his scissors ! :D
IMG_101.jpeg
IMG_101.jpeg (119.64KiB)Viewed 730 times
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Double busy

Post by bobsnicholson » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:18 am

Haha. I maintain, that is NOT a shed (until the beer fridge goes in). Not going to show you pics of our house, would embarrass myself. :)
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Double busy

Post by Ninjachica » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:37 pm

Wow
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Double busy

Post by Snev » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:38 pm

Absolutely no way I'll be topping your Shed Gareth ....... but just started tearing down one of our old ones and getting ready to build a new one.... It'll be 14ft X 14ft, with Insulation and Tin Roof. We are moving the Pool table and our Son's Gym stuff in there.... It'll also have some comfy Sofa's, TV, Music and quite possibly a Tea's Maid ! It might take some time as I've decided to build it from scratch.
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Double busy

Post by CantCorner » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:02 pm

Start to finish photos please .
This may be the only bike forum that will have a “shed off” . 😁
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Double busy

Post by Snev » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:39 am

I'll try to post some.... It's an absolute bomb site at the moment, started tearing it down but the wind got the better of me and had to go out on my Bikes to warm up !!!
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Double busy

Post by CantCorner » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:17 am

Finished ..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
IMG_001.jpeg
IMG_001.jpeg (93.51KiB)Viewed 685 times
IMG_002.jpeg
IMG_002.jpeg (122.44KiB)Viewed 685 times
A few signs the wife bought to decorate
IMG_003.jpeg
IMG_003.jpeg (120.08KiB)Viewed 685 times
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

Post Reply