Double busy

Talk about your projects and post pictures of them in here
User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm
Re: Double busy

Post by Beelady » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:54 pm

Piglet wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:58 am
This is a proper shed.

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.470891, ... 384!8i8192
That would do nicely! :D

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Double busy

Post by Snev » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:29 am

Nah........ the Loo's on the outside...........
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Double busy

Post by Beelady » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:24 pm

Well, that's not ideal but I think, with a bit of careful planning. I'll be able to get an indoor one plumbed in quite quickly. :)

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Double busy

Post by Snev » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:25 pm

Well, I do spend most nights in our Motorhome at the moment due to Sammy Snoring like a Proper Twat........ But the whole toilet thing is still done in the inside..... mostly at about 5 AM.............. Diverticulitis is such a great Alarm Clock !
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Double busy

Post by bobsnicholson » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:07 pm

Haha, i have the same issues with HRH but there is no way i am decamping.
Staying with son and DiL in Dubai in the same bed is like sleeping in a effing saw mill.
Strange thing is i don't snore so any lovely ladies that want a quiet nights sleep i'm available. :shock:
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Double busy

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 am

Just re read my last post. Sounds like all 4 of us are in the same bed :shock: Not so :D
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Double busy

Post by Beelady » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:44 am

Made me stop and read it twice :D

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Double busy

Post by CantCorner » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:47 pm

The most important part of the man-cave completed last weekend . :D (Made out of a pallet the external cladding arrived on)
IMG_Bar.jpeg
IMG_Bar.jpeg (96.22KiB)Viewed 774 times
Finished painting last night , so can continue with wooden floor this week ready for wall panelling at the weekend .
IMG_1652.jpeg
IMG_1652.jpeg (97.79KiB)Viewed 774 times
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Double busy

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:43 pm

This is ridiculous, that is NOT a shed. It's better than our ouse.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Double busy

Post by Ninjachica » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:27 pm

I think it needs a biker christening.

We should all rock up the day after lockdown ends 😁😁😁
If it ain't fun, don't do it

Post Reply