User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm
Booked

Post by Ninjachica » Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:53 am

Absolute nightmare but managed to book a week on the west coast of Scotland in May.

I'm having 3 days in Oban, then my brother is joining me for Skye, Applecross and more. Can't possibly be worse than ladt year.

3 nights in Oban, because I've booked a trip to Fingal's cave. Then I'll probably vist Tobermory. Might see Orinoco and Uncle Bulgaria 🤣🤣
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Booked

Post by Beelady » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:46 pm

Fingal's cave. I grew up listening to that, but I've never been.
Sounds a good trip, but good weather always makes things even better.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Booked

Post by CantCorner » Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:43 am

Ninjachica wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:53 am
Then I'll probably vist Tobermory. Might see Orinoco and Uncle Bulgaria 🤣🤣

Will you be going "underground , overground" ? :D
Showing my age now !
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Booked

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:59 pm

Booked the last bits today.
The ferry timetables came out last week, but booking only opened this week.

3 days in Oban (Saturday Fingals cave)
Tyndrum (ish)
Arisaig
South skye (somewhere near the bridge)
Gairloch
Fort william (ish)
Moffat

Then 2 days in York, as my daughter will have moved there by then.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Booked

Post by bobsnicholson » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:36 am

Doing a 5 week tour in the MH with a car on a trailer behind.
Will be in Benidorm for about 4 days from 19th March ish.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Booked

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:47 pm

bobsnicholson wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:36 am
Doing a 5 week tour in the MH with a car on a trailer behind.
Will be in Benidorm for about 4 days from 19th March ish.
Oh, bngger.
A month later (or earlier) and i would have met up with you.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Booked

Post by bobsnicholson » Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:06 pm

Alway's the case eh. One day.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply