User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm
Plotting

Post by Ninjachica » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:20 pm

I'm considering 8 days in Morocco.
Guided tour type of thing, but i think it is a bit pricy. But then, it includes the Atlas Mountains. Ive always wanted to do those.

I think, if i did it myself, I'd probably miss something really good, simply because i didn't know it was there.

I also think, as I'm getting older, the window to do it is getting smaller.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by CantCorner » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:37 am

My philosophy .....................

Do it ! Sod the expense , you only live once .
No regrets then later .
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by Beelady » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:28 am

Do it!

It sounds wonderful and I'm with you on getting as much fun as you can while you're healthy enough to enjoy it :)

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Plotting

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:46 am

Popular biking destination.
Been following the tials and tribulations of someone in a MH touring The Moc.. Looks interesting.
Would i go, on a bike or any other mode, well looking at the 100s of photos i don't see anything there that is not on the East Coast of the UAE that's only a couple of hours drive from our appartment so no i think it unlikely i would go.
The people i mention are loving it though.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:10 am

I think some of them are over priced, so i am doing lots of research.

Would take the vstrom, as the ninja is to old and rattly these days. Logistics is a bit of a challenge. Would be fine if i was retired!

Planning Wales at Easter, and west Scotland in mid-may for now.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by CantCorner » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:16 am

Ninjachica wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:10 am
Planning Wales at Easter, and west Scotland in mid-may for now.

At least at Easter there is a chance the rain will be falling vertically instead of horizontally . :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Plotting

Post by bobsnicholson » Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:36 am

and the rain should be a lot warmer 8-)
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by Ninjachica » Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:07 pm

CantCorner wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:16 am
Ninjachica wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:10 am
Planning Wales at Easter, and west Scotland in mid-may for now.

At least at Easter there is a chance the rain will be falling vertically instead of horizontally . :D
The rain was horizontal and cold this May as i went over Applecross
If it ain't fun, don't do it

Post Reply