Post Reply
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Plotting

Post by Ninjachica »

I'm considering 8 days in Morocco.
Guided tour type of thing, but i think it is a bit pricy. But then, it includes the Atlas Mountains. Ive always wanted to do those.

I think, if i did it myself, I'd probably miss something really good, simply because i didn't know it was there.

I also think, as I'm getting older, the window to do it is getting smaller.
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by CantCorner »

My philosophy .....................

Do it ! Sod the expense , you only live once .
No regrets then later .
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by Beelady »

Do it!

It sounds wonderful and I'm with you on getting as much fun as you can while you're healthy enough to enjoy it :)
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Plotting

Post by bobsnicholson »

Popular biking destination.
Been following the tials and tribulations of someone in a MH touring The Moc.. Looks interesting.
Would i go, on a bike or any other mode, well looking at the 100s of photos i don't see anything there that is not on the East Coast of the UAE that's only a couple of hours drive from our appartment so no i think it unlikely i would go.
The people i mention are loving it though.
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by Ninjachica »

I think some of them are over priced, so i am doing lots of research.

Would take the vstrom, as the ninja is to old and rattly these days. Logistics is a bit of a challenge. Would be fine if i was retired!

Planning Wales at Easter, and west Scotland in mid-may for now.
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by CantCorner »

Ninjachica wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:10 am Planning Wales at Easter, and west Scotland in mid-may for now.

At least at Easter there is a chance the rain will be falling vertically instead of horizontally . :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Plotting

Post by bobsnicholson »

and the rain should be a lot warmer 8-)
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Plotting

Post by Ninjachica »

CantCorner wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:16 am
Ninjachica wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:10 am Planning Wales at Easter, and west Scotland in mid-may for now.

At least at Easter there is a chance the rain will be falling vertically instead of horizontally . :D
The rain was horizontal and cold this May as i went over Applecross
If it ain't fun, don't do it
Post Reply