User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm
Warranty issue

Post by Ninjachica » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:57 pm

Called Suzuki dealer in derby, to see if they would give me the code for my fault. £30. I thought that was ok. Better than going to Leeds, to find i need a new battery, or some other wear and tear.

Then i rang the dealer i bought it from.
Several calls later (they were very proactive), and i can take it to derby on their dime.

Very happy with that.
Booked for Saturday.
Hopefully it is an easy fix.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Warranty issue

Post by Beelady » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:19 pm

That's good news. You never know how good a dealer is until you have a problem. Yours sounds helpful. A promising start.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Warranty issue

Post by Ninjachica » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:38 pm

I've taken the boxes off for now.

Blimey it's skinny.

Just need to remove my personal saddlebags now 🤣🤣🤣
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Warranty issue

Post by CantCorner » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:29 pm

Ninjachica wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:38 pm
I've taken the boxes off for now.

Blimey it's skinny.

Just need to remove my personal saddlebags now 🤣🤣🤣
Let me know how it's done , could do with removing a few myself . :lol:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Warranty issue

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:05 pm

Well
Faulty exhaust valve.
Covered by the warranty, thank goodness.

It's being done at Derby. They have order the bits, and I'll take it in next week.
Wonder if it will take as long as Snev's.

They did think it also had an oil leak, but then realised it was covered in ACF 😆😆
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Warranty issue

Post by Beelady » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:10 pm

Nothing will take as long as Nev's Grom :)
I'm pleased your dealer's so helpful. What a relief.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Warranty issue

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:38 pm

You ladies must intimidate the dealers to get work done.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Warranty issue

Post by Beelady » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:53 am

We don't need to intimidate, Bob. We just act normally :D

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Warranty issue

Post by bobsnicholson » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:13 pm

That's what i mean :D :lol:
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Warranty issue

Post by Beelady » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:45 am

We like to think it comes across as charm.

Intimidation is reserved for when we're not pleased with the outcome :D

Post Reply