User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Bike Ride

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:25 am

Going out on the Wing today.
I do hope i DON'T get to like it again.
Nev would have to look elsewhere for a comfy bike if i do :D
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Bike Ride

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:09 pm

60 miles in total.
The Rolls Royce of bikes.
Luck enough when i got home an offer for the wing was waiting for me in my Tinternet mail thing. An offer i couldn't refuse. So if all goes well with the transaction it should be gone in the next few days :'-( :) :'-( :) :'-( :)
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Bike Ride

Post by Beelady » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:32 pm

I do admire you for making a decision and sticking to it.
I've lost count of the times I should have sold the Striple. Pretty sure that if I was taller I'd have found something else long ago.
Keeping everything crossed that the new 400 triumph will be low enough, have controls that I can reach, hand and foot and won't have the engine just where my knees want to be.
It's almost bad enough to make me start looking at Harleys again.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Bike Ride

Post by Snev » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:31 am

Excuse Me ?
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Bike Ride

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:41 am

start looking at Harleys again.

I would rather get the bus :D
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Bike Ride

Post by CantCorner » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:50 am

Mrs Bee , wash your mouth out !
Things can get bad but never that bad . :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Bike Ride

Post by CantCorner » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:52 am

Bob
You will need to buy another Wing or at least something along the lines .
A Biker Man cannot survive with just a scooter ! :lol: :lol:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Bike Ride

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:19 pm

Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply