User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm
IOM

Post by CantCorner » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:45 am

Been watching the TT on tv and seeing the scenery made me do some impulsive shopping last night and I bought a ferry ticket for the first week of September .
Having previously been to the island to watch the TT , we never really looked round the island apart from the pubs , so time for a bit of sightseeing and culture .
I'll post some pictures on my return , because I can ! :D :D :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: IOM

Post by CantCorner » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:04 am

Anyway .....

Anyone else watching the racing ? Think it's much better this year with the extra races and already a few new lap records .
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: IOM

Post by Beelady » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:39 pm

I can't watch it but my youngest is keeping me informed. Better then nothing.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: IOM

Post by Snev » Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:18 am

Never been, never watched it, just don't want to see the accidents.... :'-(
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: IOM

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:06 pm

Not been able to watch any of it thus far.
Intentions are to catch up on you tube.
Don't know any resulys as yet so will still a surprise, or not as the case maybe.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: IOM

Post by Ninjachica » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:29 pm

Paid £25 so we could watch it all live, or can see it all again any time over the next 12 months (i think)

Worth every penny
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: IOM

Post by CantCorner » Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:12 pm

Ferry from Heysham tomorrow afternoon with a nice 06:00am start . Looks like the weather will be on my side for once with a possibility of some sun next week .
Considering it's just me and the present wife going (haven't got any friends) , I'll probably need to learn how to drink beer again . :D :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: IOM

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:10 pm

How you going to get around the corners if you ain't following someone :shock:
Sure you will enjoy.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: IOM

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:08 pm

Beautiful place. Loads to see.

Have a great time
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: IOM

Post by bobsnicholson » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:16 am

Amasing innit, IOM on the doorstep, being a person that rides a Motor Cycle with the most iconic racing in the world and i have never been...............shame on me.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply