User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm
Re: Wing wont start

Post by Beelady » Thu Jul 27, 2023 8:26 pm

bobsnicholson wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:25 pm
ER5 switch may have been £7 a year ago but now with inflation they are £545.
2 ladies at the service point in Bill Smith's, they were the only humans that knew what they were talking about.
Went back for my MOT today. All good. No advisories and nobody patronised me or tried to pretend I needed to spend money. The ladies behind the counter were right on the ball again and they were training a new young lad. he was very nice and turned my bike round for me when he fetched it from the workshop.
He was younger than the bike and so tall that his knees were almost dragging on the ground :D
Very nice manners though. I must be getting very old to be so choosy, but good service really does matter to me.
I have rewarded them by booking the Triumph in for it's MOT. I don't think they know what an honour that is :)

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Wing wont start

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:39 am

Well the Wing has gone :'-( :'-(
So no more issues and need to go to that dealer.
I loved that bike.
One incident in the 3 n arf years i had it spoilt the whole experiance.
Would i buy another Wing.............tomorrow.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply