Post Reply
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

No bike is perfect

Post by bobsnicholson »

Another great run today.
I don't believe i am going to type this but, this RT does a lot of stuff really well. As we all know, no bike is perfect, spose it's a case of living with a bikes annoyances.
Past a black tractor today and, don't know why but thought, that's like my bike.
AND, sorry i had the radio on whilst riding, i just don't care anymore.

I did take pictures and have tried to upload but hopeless.
Shirley is bringing me a new phone back from Dubai, something called a Galaxy A6 with lots of digadots i believe. Still wont be able to get pics up as i think it's the PC end that's the problem.
Work is for people that can't play golf.
Post Reply