User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Ignored them

Post by bobsnicholson » Thu May 24, 2018 4:38 pm

I must have had about 100 individuals and company's asking me to "update" my/their data protection terms over the last weeks or so.
BOLLOCKS, no, everyone without exception i have ignored and hopefully they wont bother me again. If i want something from one of the company's i will contact.
Great for clearing the mitherers out, pests.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Ignored them

Post by Ninjachica » Fri May 25, 2018 5:34 am

My inbox too
And everyone else’s

We’ve had to do it at work (financial services, so we hold lots of specific customer data), bleddy nightmare. However, good way to update your database
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Ignored them

Post by Beelady » Fri May 25, 2018 10:13 pm

I've quite enjoyed getting rid of them all.

Post Reply