User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
FB

Post by bobsnicholson » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:58 am

I see that Martin Lewis is suing FB for deformation n stuff. A little guy (by comparison) against a giant i wish him luck.
Turns out FB, allegedly, allowed adverts to be placed knowing those ad's were using Martin Lewis's name to scam people.

We will all have opinions about social media sites. I don't understand and never tried to use instagram, titter, and the other ones i cannot think of the names but FB for some reason strikes me as being poison and dangerous. probably wrong but i wont be finding out anyway.
Spose a zillion billion people cannot be wrong.....or can they :shock:

Rant over
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: FB

Post by Ninjachica » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:23 am

Everything you post on-line is available for anyone to see.

Me - I don't know how to use most of the techy stuff out there anyway!
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: FB

Post by Piglet » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:40 am

bobsnicholson wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:58 am
... but FB for some reason strikes me as being poison and dangerous....
Facebook = Mossad intel gathering. Why I have garbage in my profile (I don't really live on Elephant Island).
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: FB

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:42 pm

:D
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply