User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Travel

Post by bobsnicholson » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:06 am

Typical innit. We are off to Spain early hours Monday (driving down) so what happens, the weather here is bucking up, some say it will get to the mid 20s next week. Have fun all. :-o
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Travel

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:31 pm

We’ve just been to Javea for lunch.
Windy as fook, thick black clouds, spots of rain.
Got home 5 mins ago -blue skies etc

😕🤔
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Travel

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:32 pm

bobsnicholson wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:06 am
Typical innit.
Have fun all. :-o
Might wash the Fazer and take it for a blow dry 👍😁😁😁
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Travel

Post by Piglet » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:13 am

Our daytime temperatures have been in the mid 20s, so the weekend snow is not melting much.
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Travel

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:06 pm

Well, left our house UK 4am, arrived villa 4pm 36 hours later. God i am good 1,560 miles in 36 hours that includes a sleep.
This Velar is a top truck.
Image
Attachments
IMG-20180312-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20180312-WA0001.jpg (128.91KiB)Viewed 1184 times
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Travel

Post by Ninjachica » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Glad you got here ok. Hope everything isn't as bad as you fear.

Give Mr NC a call. He's looking forward to seeing you both again.

Sorry I keep missing you. All this time travelling is getting silly!

This weekend - Supermoto in Albaida and Bike show in Elche
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Travel

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:34 pm

The place was not as bad as last time, thank's to our friends who spent hours sorting stuff.
Got a long list of stuff to do. Bike, plates n stuff tomorrow (if i can avoid madam) 8-)
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Travel

Post by Piglet » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:47 am

Only thing driving down here is freezing rain.
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Travel

Post by Beelady » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:03 pm

It was really hot here. Over 29 degrees, whatever that means in foreign measurements. I have caught a germ and can't even speak, so spent most of the day feeling sorry for myself. This was not a good time to get poorly.

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Travel

Post by Piglet » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:43 am

29°C is 84°F, or a normal summer temperature in Iowa.
"It's just banter." - Snev

Post Reply