User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Plenty

Post by bobsnicholson » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:29 am

The UAE eh, the land of plenty..........except petrol stations. You wouldn't believe the miles i did this am to get to a petrol station, it's bollocks.
I am sure the little Picanto we are using is hybrid cause i am also sure there was no petrol in it but it was still going.
Stress. :devil:
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Plenty

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:41 pm

Lol

I thought you were on two wheels and taking the scenic route ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Nothing worse than looking for a petrol station ๐Ÿ˜• I think I was down to my last 3 miles on the Fazer once. Thought I was going to have to push it ๐Ÿ˜•
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Plenty

Post by Piglet » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:38 am

Maybe the lack of petrol stations is why the locals use ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช for transport? ๐Ÿ˜œ
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Plenty

Post by Beelady » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:52 pm

I detoured miles out of my way a couple of weeks ago. It was dark, windy and wet and the fuel gauge on the Kawasaki suddenly dropped from half full right down to nearly empty and I was still a long way from home. I was so relieved when I saw a petrol station appear, all lit up, in the distance. I wasn't happy for long though. It was all pay at the pump with a card, which I've never manged to figure out. I had to ask a nice lady van driver to help. Spoilt the moment somewhat and then I got lost. A one hour journey took over two hours. I thought I'd never see home again. :'-(

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Plenty

Post by Piglet » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:20 am

Pay at the pump only, and one of the few places open all night for petrol.

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.3154968 ... 312!8i6656
"It's just banter." - Snev

Post Reply