User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Police

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:20 pm

So, one man one small car brings out millions of cops and vehicles yet they couldn't find one copper to investigate my burglary???? Never mind eh, keeping the country safe (scuse me whilst i go and throw up)
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Police

Post by Ninjachica » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Should have told them your shotgun was stolen, they’d have investigated then 😉
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Police

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Or i should have said, i think it was !!!!!!! that did it, oh no, then i would have been arrested, don't you just love this PC bollocks.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
BaldE
Posts:7
Joined:Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:16 pm

Re: Police

Post by BaldE » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Bob,
You don't pay O/T terrorism does :-S
Who cares ..we never win

Post Reply