User avatar
Sarah
Posts:82
Joined:Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:51 pm
Re: £3 a month

Post by Sarah » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:47 am

I adopted donkeys for my parents for Xmas, mam got upset over the advertising of a charity which shes been to and donated to whilst visiting, I adopted two and told her we are helping, we are a animal lovers and hate cruelty, those adverts are only aimed at the people who care, as those who don't won't mute the TV or change channels, those who care hate seeing them and probably donate anyway , my parents give to many charities, and she said I can't give to any more can't afford it so I paid,
Most decent charities will take anything you can spare, we often take food, big blue paper rolls, Ian buys from his work, to the local cat charity always Little mishaps to clean and mouths to feed there..

Post Reply