User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm
Quarantine

Post by Ninjachica » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:15 pm

Ba-stid

14 days before I get out again.
Bob, meet you for f&c sometime ...
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Quarantine

Post by Beelady » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:15 pm

I thought of you when I heard it was happening.

Had to miss out on my first chance to see my lovely Granddaughter since February, which I sadly can't remember apart from a few minutes, due to brain stuff.
I was all set for the visit last Saturday when one of her nursery staff tested positive, so another couple of weeks wait, while we see if anyone else has it, too.
I see videos but she's turned into a little girl. No toddler left now.
Healthy and happy though, which is what matters most. :)

Stay safe x

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Quarantine

Post by Piglet » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:39 am

Beelady wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:15 pm
I see videos but she's turned into a little girl. No toddler left now.
Will you show her Aussie Peppa Pig videos? :-p
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Quarantine

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:17 am

How much press has been written and said on the news about ethnic minorities more vulnerable to the 19. One can't get away from it.
Yesterday bringing the RV home i stopped at the M6 Toll service station. It was very busy. Vast majority wearing their robbers masks, except 2 separate sets of families, guess their origins??? yes correct. What do you say for fear of being RACIST. It really is all utterly EFFING BOLLOCKS.
Needless to say i kept well away from the...what's the word i am looking for !!!!!!!!!
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Quarantine

Post by Beelady » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:28 pm

No, Piglet. I must at least pretend to behave as a responsible adult. :D

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Quarantine

Post by Snev » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:49 pm

as a Responsible Adult myself........ I find that my Responses are getting much more Childlike .... the older I get.......
Ok, I confess.......

Post Reply