User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Attempted robbery

Post by bobsnicholson » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Well once again we have been robbed/burgled in Spain. Lot's of stuff nicked from inside and lot's of damage. The worrying thing is they tried so hard to get in to the garage but failed. My Honda CB 1100 (pride and joy) is in that garage. So, i am seriously thinking get rid of anything of value in Spain. Robbing is rife. Had enough.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Attempted robbery

Post by Ninjachica » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:26 pm

What a bummer. There's not a lot you can do, not being there too often.
I know a garage that is permanently manned! (Plus two large dogs)
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Attempted robbery

Post by bobsnicholson » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:06 am

We are keen to sell up there now. As you know the place is barely used.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Attempted robbery

Post by Beelady » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:49 pm

That's not good news. Sorry to hear the Honda has to go. Such a nice bike.

User avatar
Piglet
Posts:749
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Attempted robbery

Post by Piglet » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 am

Can the CB1100 be shipped to Dubai?
"It's just banter." - Snev

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Attempted robbery

Yes, but not financial viable. And how you doin :D

Post by Piglet » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:56 am

bobsnicholson wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:50 am
Yes, but not financial viable. And how you doin :D
To bad geopolitical conditions make riding to Dubai extremely hazardous.

Got a new truck to take the bike to track days - in Bob approved colour.

Image
"It's just banter." - Snev

Post Reply