User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm
Ice cream failure

Post by Ninjachica » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:34 am

Went to the beach yesterday.

Ed wants an ice cream. We go to the place that has about 40 flavours (Peca2 for Bob)

I have cheesecake Ed had white chocolate and raspberry

Camera is still on the beach with our stuff (in full sight). I think, oh must take a photo before we have licked them very much. Ed promptly drops his in the sand. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s ok - he had a Guinness later to make up for it
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Ice cream failure

Post by Beelady » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:55 am

Cheesecake ice cream!
I haven't had that for years! Oh, yum!

Guinness is good, too, but not in an ice cream. I tried it once. Not good. :D

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Ice cream failure

Post by bobsnicholson » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:10 am

Tell Ed from me he's a clumsy sod :D
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply