This information is going to help me a lots

Post amusing Stories, Videos, Pictures, Memes, etc in here
Post Reply
User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm
Re: This information is going to help me a lots

Post by Beelady » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:10 pm

No. No, I'm afraid I'm not getting the joke. You'll have to try harder.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: This information is going to help me a lots

Post by CantCorner » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:03 am

The original post was by someone called Heidi who talks about her wife's friends from work .

I like lesbians , I've seen all their films ! :D :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: This information is going to help me a lots

Post by Snev » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:37 am

You mean...... they have Lesbian sheep in Wales ? :D
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: This information is going to help me a lots

Post by Beelady » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:43 pm

I was approached by one once. I thought it was a man. dressed as a woman, but despite his/her very large hands she/he had a very nice manicure and we got on well. Until I introduced it to John. That didn't seem to go terribly well and my new friend didn't want to sit next to me any more.
Triumph owner, too. I'm not picky though. I'll talk to anyone.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: This information is going to help me a lots

Post by Ninjachica » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:56 pm

Years ago, a female manager asked me out for a drink. Went. Had a great fun evening.

Next day, someone asked if she had hit on me.
I'd had no idea
If she had, i was so dense, i wouldnt have twigged.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

Post Reply