Where is Administration bikersbanter.co.uk ??

Post amusing Stories, Videos, Pictures, Memes, etc in here
Post Reply
User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Re: Where is Administration bikersbanter.co.uk ??

Post by CantCorner » Fri May 13, 2022 11:24 am

On a scale of 1 - 10 , 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest , How important is it to find Admin ?

Thank
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Where is Administration bikersbanter.co.uk ??

Post by Ninjachica » Fri May 13, 2022 10:58 pm

I like how he's used an apostrophe.

It's totally wrong, but he used one

Das vidanya. (Or something like that - my Russian is limited(
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Posts:12
Joined:Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: Where is Administration bikersbanter.co.uk ??

Post by webmaster » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:24 am

sorry

Image

Post Reply