User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Posting pics

Post by CantCorner » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:33 am

Anyone else use / having problems with ICloud
For some unknown reason when i download photos from ICloud to my computer , it has decided to put them as a "zip file" which I can't uncompress .
Appreciate I may have confused a few people on here with those words but it was on the off chance someone may have a solution . :-S
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Posting pics

Post by Snev » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:16 am

You're hoping if you think any of us on here can help you.............. :D :D
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Posting pics

Post by Ninjachica » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:13 pm

Google is your friend.

I understand the question, if that helps 😆😆
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Posting pics

Post by CantCorner » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:33 am

Unfortunately , Google was not my friend apart from telling me other people are having the same problem.
Computer geeks in work failed to rectify as well , and stopped helping when I said I needed the function to post pics on Bikers Banter . :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Posting pics

Post by bobsnicholson » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:23 pm

I'm a bit busy at the mo, i'll get back to you and help :geek:
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Posting pics

Post by Beelady » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:33 am

CantCorner wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:33 am
Anyone else use / having problems with ICloud
For some unknown reason when i download photos from ICloud to my computer , it has decided to put them as a "zip file" which I can't uncompress .
Appreciate I may have confused a few people on here with those words but it was on the off chance someone may have a solution . :-S
Confused???? I'm traumatised! Wash your mouth out with soap and don't say those words again :shock:

I've just spent a week without a working router and had to put the phone down on someone who asked me such questions.
Luckily, as I only moved here because the family wanted me to, I had no hesitation on shouting loudly for help :)
So far, the new magic box seems to be working. I'm impressed.

Post Reply