User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Celebration

Post by bobsnicholson » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:38 am

Today wife and i are going down to The River Arts Club Hotel Maidenhead for 3 nights in preparation for our Golden wedding anniversary tomorrow 10th Nov.
Tomorrow we are booked into The Fat Duck Restaurant in Bray the famous nutter chef Heston Blumenthal place.
This will be after a walkabouts around Windsor during the day.
Last edited by bobsnicholson on Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Celebration

Post by CantCorner » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:18 am

Congratulations and all that . :tup:
Not sure I'll make 50 years married , one of us will have killed the other before then . :D :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Celebration

Post by Ninjachica » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:15 pm

Congratulations

Have a wonderful weekend of it.
Make sure you treat Shirley to some bubbles 🍾
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Celebration

Post by Beelady » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:26 am

Late congratulations, Bob and Shirley. I hope you had a really good one xx

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Celebration

Post by bobsnicholson » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:20 am

:tup: thank you all/both :D
Work is for people that can't play golf.

Post Reply