Post Reply
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Only Two

Post by Snev »

Months to Christmas ! :D
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Only Two

Post by bobsnicholson »

Christmas dinner on a Dubai beach.
NYE on the dunes in Hatta...................there you go.
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Only Two

Post by Snev »

Nice, I'll probably go camping on NYE, can't be doing with all the Celebrating BS.
On another note, I bought a Power Station for the Tranny which is rated at 2400 w's so it'll charge my Sur-ron and it can power a heater for those colder nights. Will be trying it out at the weekend.
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Only Two

Post by CantCorner »

Or nine weeks , as SWMBO is counting down .....
Off to Sri Lanka for Christmas and New Year . Only flights booked , planning to hire a car on arrival and see where the road takes us . "Booking.com" for wherever looks nice . :tup:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Only Two

Post by bobsnicholson »

CC at least you will get a decent curry there. Couldn't get enough of it.
Work is for people that can't play golf.
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Only Two

Post by Beelady »

I don't much like Christmas, but I love the shortest day!

Last year I had Covid, so it won't be hard to be feeling a bit more festive this time :)
User avatar
Ninjachica
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Only Two

Post by Ninjachica »

CantCorner wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:21 am Or nine weeks , as SWMBO is counting down .....
Off to Sri Lanka for Christmas and New Year . Only flights booked , planning to hire a car on arrival and see where the road takes us . "Booking.com" for wherever looks nice . :tup:
Fantastic.

I'll be in Spain for a full month.
If it ain't fun, don't do it
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Only Two

Post by CantCorner »

bobsnicholson wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:25 pm CC at least you will get a decent curry there. Couldn't get enough of it.
Last time we went there , it was curry on the menu for breakfast , lunch and dinner . :tup:
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
bobsnicholson
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location: Cheshire

Re: Only Two

Post by bobsnicholson »

Haha, kid you not i had 27 curries on the trot (not literally) then a orrible burger then another 17 curries. I didn't want to leave. Loved it a due another visit.
Calungute?
Enjoy it as i am sure you will again.