User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Europe

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:01 am

In Bled, Slovenia at the mo.
driving here and since being here it's proper biking country.
Lovely place anorl.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Europe

Post by Snev » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:21 pm

"Proper Biking Country"....... What about Scooters ? :D :devil:
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Europe

Post by CantCorner » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:23 pm

Why not post some pictures ? :D :D :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Europe

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:04 pm

Ok, had enough, when i get back i'm buying a Hiubitsa, that'll show you. :-p :-p
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Europe

Post by CantCorner » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:08 pm

Bob - do you have any regrets posting the words .............. " but don't call it a scooter " ? :D :D :D :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Europe

Post by bobsnicholson » Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:13 pm

No regrets at all, just shows that the few on here don't know the difference between a bike and a thing others call it :-p :shock: :D
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Europe

Post by Snev » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:34 am

I still think you should have converted the Wing to a Tricycle. :devil:
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Europe

Post by bobsnicholson » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:19 am

Speaking of, on a site in Austria a bunch of em came on, maybe 20/5. Some looked awesome, some looked OTT.
But what caught my eye that i really really liked was a Can Am, top of the range, didn't look too OT but very very comfy and loads of space to put my sugar free chocolate biscuits.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Europe

Post by Snev » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:16 am

I remember a "Discushion' about the Can Ams on MCN many years ago...... it didn't end well ! :D
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Europe

Post by Snev » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:17 am

Da Feck do you spell Discussion ? :D
Ok, I confess.......

Post Reply