User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire
Re: Europe

Post by bobsnicholson » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:13 pm

If i get one then i am not going to tell 8-) 🫢🤫🫢
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Europe

Post by Beelady » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:40 pm

Can-am whatever they're called are getting very popular here. I went to a bikers lunch a couple of weeks ago and there was one there.
A few have turned up at other meetings. They do seem to attract a bit of a hooligan element, so probably best if we all get one :D

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Europe

Post by Ninjachica » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:15 pm

I see quite a few at the matinals in Spain.

Not sure how well they corner. Mountain passes might be tricky!
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Europe

Post by CantCorner » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:59 am

Ninjachica wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:15 pm

Not sure how well they corner. Mountain passes might be tricky!

I better not get one then ! :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

Post Reply