Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

All non-bike-related chat in here
su-vratah
Posts:6
Joined:Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:55 pm
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by su-vratah » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:29 am

Beelady wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:43 pm
I've spent my lifetime throwing children, tilling and growing corps. I am an expert in all those subjects.
I feel our poster needs some help with the English language and he still hasn't read my book recommendation.
I am starting to think that I am possibly being treated as a person of inferior intellect and my choice of literature is not being taken seriously :D
I think my work here is done. .

P.S I see that you are also a devotee of fine tilling, CC. Excellent work :tup:
you have not done anything at all. but i am amazed by the delusion in which you are living and thinking yourself very high while doing nothing practically at all.

so you feed your delusions that you have done anything at all here which is very rational. ok ? i thought that one has to prove oneself and let his work speak itself. but modern civilization claims without doing anything HEY! WE ARE INTELLIGENT! this is their conclusion.

but so far my opinion is concerned against you both, so you have not done anything practically at all which is intelligent. but who can stop you from feeding yourself delusions ? i cant!

my work is done here, as if you have done anything other than sprouting nonsense which does not makes sense at all in the first place.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:52 pm

su-vratah wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:29 am

my work is done here, as if you have done anything other than sprouting nonsense which does not makes sense at all in the first place.
Touché
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by CantCorner » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:10 pm

I think we broke him . 😂

I’ve been on this forum for five years sprouting nonsense which does not make sense and only now he’s realised . 🤔
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

Post by su-vratah » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:24 am

CantCorner wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:10 pm
I think we broke him . 😂

I’ve been on this forum for five years sprouting nonsense which does not make sense and only now he’s realised . 🤔
oh yes, im broken man now. now celebrate it first and than back to your normal business. ok ?

now you go to hell and do not think much about that part at all. just like that cat who closes eyes when it gets caught while stealing milk for it thinks if i close my eyes than there is no fear at all. so you do like that as well. and there wont be anything like forgetfulness, or any real father or anything like that at all.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by bobsnicholson » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:37 pm

I didn't read the post from him.
Seeing that last post from CC i have to go back and read the lot.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Beelady » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:47 pm

Well, I enjoyed it all, Bob, but apparently I'm not very bright, so it's not much of a recommendation.

I think that person must live somewhere very unhygienic if cats can steal milk. Doesn't sound like my sort of place at all.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Beelady » Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:49 pm

And I've only just realised that I forgot to ask what motorbike he's got. :shock:

Post Reply