Post Reply
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

How much ?

Post by CantCorner »

Just ordered a new kitchen for the house .
Had a little cry .
All thoughts of buying a BMW K1600GT have now been put on hold for the next decade . :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !
User avatar
Beelady
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: How much ?

Post by Beelady »

I made John fit mine. I even sent him on a weekend course to learn how. I thought it was very generous of me. :D
User avatar
Snev
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: How much ?

Post by Snev »

I'd be happy to quote against it.... where is it from ? we beat all the major places including Howdens... I'm happy to give a price just so you can see.
Ok, I confess.......
User avatar
CantCorner
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: How much ?

Post by CantCorner »

Thanks for the offer Nev :tup: but unfortunately , I've already signed on the dotted line and if you come in cheaper ; which could be likely ; I'll only get more pissed off . :'-(
I had shopped around and ended up with a local independent supplier rather than a Magnets / Howdens etc.