User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm
How much ?

Post by CantCorner » Fri Jul 28, 2023 10:05 am

Just ordered a new kitchen for the house .
Had a little cry .
All thoughts of buying a BMW K1600GT have now been put on hold for the next decade . :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: How much ?

Post by Beelady » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:40 pm

I made John fit mine. I even sent him on a weekend course to learn how. I thought it was very generous of me. :D

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: How much ?

Post by Snev » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:34 am

I'd be happy to quote against it.... where is it from ? we beat all the major places including Howdens... I'm happy to give a price just so you can see.
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: How much ?

Post by CantCorner » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:48 am

Thanks for the offer Nev :tup: but unfortunately , I've already signed on the dotted line and if you come in cheaper ; which could be likely ; I'll only get more pissed off . :'-(
I had shopped around and ended up with a local independent supplier rather than a Magnets / Howdens etc.
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

Post Reply