User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Shout out

Post by CantCorner » Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:42 am

Anyone heard from NC ?
I'm prone to going AWOL on here , so I know how busy lives can get , just hoping all okay .
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Snev
Posts:1797
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 am

Re: Shout out

Post by Snev » Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:13 am

I see her on FB :tup:
Ok, I confess.......

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Shout out

Post by Beelady » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:07 pm

I think she's on holiday. lots of nice pictures of food and very blue swimming pools.

User avatar
CantCorner
Posts:747
Joined:Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Shout out

Post by CantCorner » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:58 am

Going on holiday without telling us !
How dare she ! :D :D
It wasn't my fault , I was left unsupervised !

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Shout out

Post by Ninjachica » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:55 pm

Can't use my work laptop for personal stuff, so have to use my mobile! Faff!!
If it ain't fun, don't do it

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Shout out

Post by bobsnicholson » Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:06 pm

I use my mobile as a camera only.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Shout out

Post by Beelady » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:05 am

I try to use my mobile sometimes. Sometimes I even get to make a 'phone call. That's on a good day though. :)

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: Shout out

Post by bobsnicholson » Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:51 am

I hate loath and detest having to use my mobile.
This am i had to use it to call a insurance company NOT to automatically renew. They wont ley you do it on line, spose they want to try and talk you out of not renewing.
They got a polite strong mouthful as they were almost double of last years. They ain't going to get a second chance from me.
They do try it on with this automatic renewal thing.
I ended up getting it for £30 less than their last years premium.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Beelady
Posts:1348
Joined:Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Re: Shout out

Post by Beelady » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:42 am

That usually works for me as well, but it almost makes me even angrier. You have to do all the work yourself, trying to ring them and then argue with them for a better deal.
It should be at that lower price and not something negotiable if you have the time and patience to deal with them.
How I miss the old days when my insurance broker told me the best price available and I believed them.
And before that, my very first bike insurance (D14/4 Bantam. £11, fully comp.) was with the Pru. (Prudential). Their man came to the door every week and I would pay out of my crumpled little brown envelope that my wages came in. Very simple. Happy days.

User avatar
Ninjachica
Posts:1984
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Shout out

Post by Ninjachica » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:14 pm

My car is done through a broker.
Bike is with the AA. Always been happy with their prices.
If it ain't fun, don't do it

Post Reply