Any site Updates, Notifications or Announcements will be posted in here
User avatar
Podgehog
Posts:45
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Podgehog » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Hey Guys and Gals,

I've been tasked with creating this forum, but I have no idea what you all got used to using before, or what you all want from a forum, so I've laid it all out as best as I figured would work for now...

I'm sure there will be changes, limitations and rules made up along the way, but if anyone has anything specific they'd like implemented, let me know :)
I'm that guy that does stuff to the site that no one really notices

Post Reply