New member

Please post in here when you first join the site to introduce yourself to fellow members
Post Reply
User avatar
Beemer
Posts:29
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:40 am
New member

Post by Beemer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:43 am

Good morning all ! nice looking sight I'm Rog I ride a BMW R1200R LC.

User avatar
bobsnicholson
Posts:2579
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 am
Location:Cheshire

Re: New member

Post by bobsnicholson » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:45 am

Morning Rog. I ride a BMW RT. Ditto just signed up. Here's hoping things go well for the new long awaited and needed forum.
Work is for people that can't play golf.

User avatar
Podgehog
Posts:45
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:16 am

Re: New member

Post by Podgehog » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Welcome :)
...Here's hoping things go well for the new long awaited and needed forum.
*fingers crossed*
I'm that guy that does stuff to the site that no one really notices

User avatar
Beemer
Posts:29
Joined:Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:40 am

Re: New member

Post by Beemer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Hello Bob, it's taking me while to work out how to use a 'proper' site ! I'm loving my new R1200R LC I do almost regret not having a quickshifter but hey ho how fast do I need to go ? the little bugger could get me into trouble easy enough it/I almost did today when I got it out for an hour before the rain returns to Cornwall, spotted the unmarked 4X4 Merc in time, though I know it's part of the traffic division I also know it's an armed response unit & they generally don't do much traffic stuff. We're looking after my mother currently but hoping to eventually move back to Spain when circumstances allow.

Post Reply